Anti-Virus Patch - Air Sanitizer
Safe Solution by Scientists
Developed by Scientists
Savior patch was developed baby expert scientists, and the technology to make the patch studied for over 10 years
Safe To Use:
AVIOR is made with A-1 grade(the safest substance grade in World Health Organization(WHO) standard) substance. SAVIOR is made with Chlorine Dioxide(ClO2), which acts as a disinfectant. ClO2 has already been widely used to treat and certain food (bleaching flour, sanitizing fruits). ClO2 has been modified with the patented SAVIOR's Technology to create a safe product that can be used on any surface.
HOW SAVIOR WORKS
Once the aluminum package is open, SAVIOR immediately reacts to harmful agents in the air and restrains the multiplication of bacteria, mold, and germs. It is a powerful sterilizer and deodorant, and has an effective range of 6.56 ft (2 meters) in all directions.
LAB TEST RESULT
KILLS 99.9% of germs
SAVIOR was tested by Korea Conformity Laboratories (KCL) - South Korea's prestigious government science lab & certification agency, and the result showed it kills 99.9% of germs.
FOOD DECOMPOSITION TEST RESULT
The test was conducted for 9 days. The bread with SAVIOR had shown noticeably less mold.
SMALL. EASY. ATTACH TO ANYWHERE YOU WANT
SAVIOR is made in a thin sticker form. It can be easily attached to anywhere (Example: Cell phone, inside of car, laptop, TV, office, restroom, closet, refrigerator, hat, etc.). Once attached it disinfects the air within 6.56 ft. (2 matters).
Weight: 0.35 oz (10g)
Size of the patch: 0.98 inch (25mm) x 1.38 inch (35mm)
Expiration: 2 years from the date of production
Production Date: Marked on the package.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Press the patch firmly on a clean, dry surface. Hold in place for 20 seconds.
Discard within 1 month (30 days after the aluminum package is open).
Store at room temperature between 59 - 77ºF (15 - 25ºC)
Do not take internally. If ingested, consult a doctor immediately.
If the product comes into contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and consult a doctor.
Avoid contact with acid or Chlorine.
Always keep the product dry. Do not spray liquid on the product.
Circulate the air when the product is in use in an enclosed area/space.
Keep out of reach of children or pets.